- Premium recurve competition sight.
- Unique carbon bar design radically reduces vibration through material and shape.
- Carbon bar available in two versions (A or B) to best work with your bow.
- “B” type extension recommended for bows under 45lbs or those who prefer the balance of a lighter sight.
- Ultra-secure mounting system for reliable hold and large knob for ease of use.
- Sight pin mount features toolless adjustment for easier changes in the field.
- Double mount design models also available, which allows for shorter elevation bar for reduced mass weight and vibration, while maintaining usability over a wide range of distances.
|Handedness:||RH or LH|
|Vertical bar length:||6.20″|
|Thread:||8-32 (standard recurve scope or pin)|
|Adjustment:||1/32″ per revolution/ 1/640″ per click|