|Factory Speed||341 fps|
|Let-off % Max||90 %|
|Brace Height||6 inch|
|Poundage Max||40, 60, 50, 80, 70, 65 lbs|
|Axle to Axle||32 inch|
|Mass Weight||2041 gram|
- The Nexus features a lighter cam system paired with a reduced cable splitter weight.
- The overall vibration is cut in half compared to the Prime Black series bows.
- The Nanogrip is made with the use of aerogel technology, which NASA uses aswell. A thin layer wraps to cover 360 degrees around the riser to create a warm feeling in the grip, no matter what temperature.
- Parallel cam technology is designed to eliminate cam lean.
- Compression axle technology is designed to use the axle bearing to its full potential
- 82X aluminium is a perfect combination of strength along with being lightweight.
- Centergy technology is a center balanced riser designed to help being more accurate.
- Flexis AR is a adjustable flexing roller guard. This roller guard is designed for tuning and reducing side load caused by the cables.